The specific objectives of ART4T can be divided into 3 logical interdependent categories.
- to train 20 young European artists, including those in difficulties, through methodologies based on learning by doing in a high-quality European context;
- to develop an innovative and replicable teaching methodology;
- to embed digital technologies as a tool for innovative content production and not just as a tool for distance learning.
- to merge biology, botany and natural sciences with the varied languages of artistic disciplines (see Egle Oddo’s works);
- to operate in the intersection of performance art, research, activism and pedagogy (see Gry Worre Hallberg’s works);
- to improve the New European Bauhaus concept and methodology.
- to introduce 20 young European artists to the contemporary art market through participation in BAM – Biennale Arcipelago Mediterraneo;
- to create a network of young artists, pedagogues and cultural institutions.